Tuesday, May 6, 2008

summer time- when the livin's easy....?

Babalu
Kelly "raptor" and I
Breakfast at Lucias (Steve and I)

I had the chance to go down to the cities two weekends ago and catch up with some good friends. Molly was leaving for Utah in a few days, so a bunch of us got together and had a nice dinner at a cuban resturant called Babalu. Then we headed out with our dance pants on to Chambers; a swanky art hotel/bar downtown.
Summer is approaching fast. Last summer Ben and I found every weekend June-August booked with family gatherings, birthdays, weddings, concerts, and work. We vowed this summer to take things slower and make sure to keep some weekends to ourselves. Sounds easy, but there are already so many commitment going on this summer! Some things we really want to do this summer is work on our gardens, house, sail (Ben's brother Danny just bought a 25 foot boat), canoe, and camp in the BWCAW a few times. AND of course- sitting outside the Brewhouse with a pale ale on a summer's night. Always time for that!

No comments: