Ben bought a bunch of tickets to see Andrew Bird in April for his birthday party. I can't wait!!!Saturday, February 7, 2009
Class Acts
Its only Saturday night but I've already had so much fun this weekend! I went to a really good new yoga class Friday morning (thanks April), followed by an awesome estate sale where I found some cool stuff for the shop, & then 2 of my girlfriends came up for the night from the cities & a bunch of us hit the town last night for an eventful evening of live music. This morning we had a BIG brunch at Luce, and then Ben and I crashed for a few hours. We just got done painting pictures....I am no artist, but it was so nice to sit down and just paint whatever, and it was quality time spent with Ben that made it special too. Tomorrow I am hoping to get outside for a long hike.
Ben bought a bunch of tickets to see Andrew Bird in April for his birthday party. I can't wait!!!
Ben bought a bunch of tickets to see Andrew Bird in April for his birthday party. I can't wait!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment