Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Crochet Love

I'm loving the softness and texture of crochet lately. Some may think of it as your grandmothers hobby, but I only wish my grandmother taught me how to do it! Crochet, knit, sew, cross-stitch; I wish I would have learned how to do some of these art forms. Thanks to the new generation of crafters, we are seeing a lot that can be done besides doilies and zigzag blankets.

I love this embroidered linen from Fieldguided
We all know how much I love my Muntedkowhai necklace. Her work is simply stunning and now she has a wedding collection! NestingEmily makes these HOLD jars that are perfectly simply, clean, and absolutely lovely. They would look so chic lined on bathroom shelf or window sill.

2 comments:

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

I think crochet adds such a feminine touch and it IS nice that the art is being revived...nice picks.

blue moss said...

i've drawn to crochet too....love my muntedkowhait necklace ...her things are so great