Thursday, March 5, 2009

hair....

After years of trying, my hair is finally long. It took a lot of restraint at Adeline's not to chop it off, but perseverance paid off! Now that its long though, I find myself always just putting it back in a pony. boring. I've been really digging the headband lately, and have purchased a couple. These ladies below have started their own companies where you can find the most wonderful hair accessories made by them!{These ladies from Handle and Spout make the biggest, loveliest, lily headbands around. Be sure to check out their leather chain jewelry line as well. Don't they look so striking and happy?}{I bought this one from Taza & the Prince. She makes really beautiful simple pieces & is offering a giveaway today on her blog! Her and I have similar hairstyles so she inspired me to try one & I love it!}{Oh how I love Ban.do! (or should I say heart?) If only I were to go back in time and wear a hair piece of theirs at my wedding...I would also wear one these lovelies around my neck}
{They would also spruce up your bridesmaid hair, no?}

3 comments:

naomi megan. said...

why thank you so much for writing this and including me! i am glad you enjoying your headband! i'd love to see a picture!

have a wonderful day!

xo
naomi

Julia said...

I know, there are so many head bands out there, so many yummy ones, too!

My sister swears that Adeline's is the best spot to get your hair done in Duluth! Her partner actually sang at my wedding too!

Amy said...

dying at our twinsies living room we even have the same color scheme going on!

love your blog and your shop, i have got my eye on a few items!