Monday, March 23, 2009

Oh Duluth. How I love your wavering weather patterns. Sunny and 50 degrees one day, 30 mph winds the next, and now an ice storm to top it off. Our sump pump has been going off all night making our backyard under water and soon to be a mud pit. It's not easy living on one big hill let me tell you. I think 21st avenue is beginning to look like a waterfall. I'll stop ranting about the weather now...sorry. ::Uhem::

How was your weekend?I felt like I accomplished a lot, but nothing on my list. I got sidetracked and started painting the wall behind the fireplace (not the dining room like I wanted), and then found this solid (super heavy) vintage oak framed mirror and Ben spent all afternoon trying to hang it so it wouldn't rip the wall off. It looks great hanging above the fireplace though. It really opens up the room like people say mirrors do. Hmm...what else did I do. We had friends over for dinner, I made thank you notes for Hello Victory, packaged items, walked, looked at open houses for fun, and tried to relax. Not a bad weekend at all! Now if only I could control the weather patterns...

No comments: