Tick Tock. I have less than a week until I head to St.Lucia & though I am very grateful I'm going, It feels like I have a million things to do! I was planning on doing those things this weekend, but I'm sick with the flu & have been locked in the house the past 72 hours (except for an escape to an estate sale of course). Ben's been making me soup and last night he made his famous homemade pizza. It was so yummy. I've watched a total of....lets see...five movies and I still have two more to watch tonight.
I watched: Nick and Nora's infinite playlist (thumbs dumb), the latest X-files movie (double thumbs down), Darjeeling Limited (I liked it, but Wes has done better), There Will Be Blood (interesting, good acting, but not my cup of tea), and Death at a Funeral (thumbs down, but funny).
1 comment:
Oh shoot! I hate being down for so many days! I'm sorry you're feeling so crappy :(
I have to say, I feel very similarly about all your movie reviews, though I fell in love with Darjeeling Limited!
I saw The Duchess, Vicky Christina Barcelona and Body of Lies this weekend. Liked them all, though was partial to The Duchess (though very sad)!
Get better soon!
Post a Comment