I recently bought this polish in black for my friend Kellys birthday. Have you seen this stuff? Its a new cosmetic line called
Knock Out (K/O) that currently only makes nail polish. They stand out because the polish dries matte! If you want it shiny like other polish you just buff your newly painted nails. I love the flatte satin look though.
They only had three colors available when I bought the black, but they now have more. I really like the calamine and think it would make a nice spring color.
6 comments:
I do like the calomine...reminds me of the lotion and aptly named!
Oh I love this! I only polish my nails a few times a year, so I'm happy to find a "special" polish.
It dries matte? That's fantastic!
Have a great weekend, deary!
ahhhh wants to splurge, SO MUCH!
i'm drawn to the red!!!!
I have not heard of this line, thank you for sharing.
How cool is this? Bet you can;t get it over here though :(
Post a Comment