Monday, April 6, 2009

Rex Manning Day

Over at Hey Susy today, she blogged about family cars we grew up in as children. It got us to talking about our dream cars. Mine is kind of (ok-really) impractical, but that's why its a dream right? Ever since I watched Gina driving it in Empire Records I was in love. This is the closest picture I could find to it. I would definitely take the top off and have it all red. Someday...{Maybe even have some kitchen grease biodiesel going on inside? Whats your dream car?}

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

i love your new header! it's so cute! the car i grew up with was a mazda station wagon, white with no air con. ooooof!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Hmmmm, I've never really thought about "the" dream car, but I imagine it would be some sort of European 1960's convertible sports car. I like your pick. Is that an old Landcruiser or a Jeep? Adventurous and oh-so-cool!

Leslie said...

sexy rexy!!!!

greetings from the Marais my dear!

Hello Lindello said...

Its a Bronco! hehe, who would have thought...

Baglady said...

Actually, aside from something really expensive and sporty (like a vintage mercedes, Hart to Hart stylee) I drive my dream car. Have you heard of the Nissan Figaro?

(Is is bad that I posted this? I feel it is but I want to share...)

Hello Lindello said...

First of all, DON"T FEEL BAD! I love when people comment! Thank you.

Second: I LOVE YOUR CAR! What color is it? Those are so cute. What a lucky lady you are.