Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cardamom Rose Cocktail


This weekend is the 4th of July which means I will be (hopefully)
lounging outside in a chair, legs crossed, sunglasses on, and holding a tasty beverage.
I'm a gin girl, so imagine my delight when I came across this recipe on Design Sponge today that includes one of my favorite gins- Hendricks! I just might have to try it this weekend. And how pretty does it look?
Almost too pretty to drink...

~~~~~~

what's your drink of choice?

7 comments:

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Oh my..that does look delicious! I'm a margarita girl..on the rocks or frozen! Your weekend sounds relaxing and fun!

Tiffany said...

almost!
i love my mojitos!!!

Anonymous said...

Yum! That does look too pretty to drink! I'm a gin gal myself, a great combo is ginger beer, lime, ice and gin :-) V refreshing

Unknown said...

hi! i just found your blog and couldn't help commenting- for me, this summer a great sangria is the new margarita!

~ ennui ~ said...

This is what I drink
StellaArtois

Have a great weekend.
Sounds like big fun!

Gaia said...

I love a cold glass of fruity wine or a martini with ice and a slice of orange!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Ooh, I love cardamom - How interesting to find it in a cocktail recipe! I hope you had a fabulously fun weekend chick!