Ben made me mixed cd this last weekend for a present and introduced me to this band. Have you heard Taken By Trees? I'm in love with her voice (and haircut!). If you have time please stop by their site and listen to some sweet tunes.........
Did you have a good weekend? I had fun working on the house, watching friends race, playing bocce at a friends cabin, and meeting our friends new puppy Mesa (sooo cute!). I also got some beach time in yesterday :)
This week I plan on working on Hello Victory (wait to see what I have coming!), running at least 4 times, and making some healthy dinners.
Thank you so much for all your sweet comments about my new do. You guys are so sweet and I always look forward to your comments and input!
6 comments:
can't wait to see what you have coming! xo
I;ve never heard of the band but will have a listen! Looking forward to what Hello Victory has in store!
Sounds like a great week ahead of you! I love her do as well! Need to go check out the music :)
I've never heard of the band, but I love their name. I will go check them out today.
well i will have to listen because the original sweet child of mine is one of my all time faves!
Wow, your plans sound lovely, gorgeous days.
Did you manage to run 4 times? Scrumptious and I am headed over to the link now.
Post a Comment