I'm having one of those weeks when I feel really busy, but when I run into a friend and they ask me what I've been up to all I can say is "ohh you know, not much. Same old..." LIE. I have found myself busy with lots of miscellaneous tasks but I won't bore you with the details.
.........
I'm a little cranky at summer right now. This has been one the coldest summers in Duluth on record (according to the paper). This is not good because us Duluthians NEED our summertime. We have cold long winters and the thought of summer is what keeps us going! Please summer, come back!
ps. how cute is that little boys dance? he's got moves!
4 comments:
oh no kate!
come out west my friend.
it is 98F here. we can eat suggestive donuts and drink some microbrews in the sun.
Summer seems to be weird all over the place. It's hot in places where it's normally cold and vice versa. Hopefully you get a little taste-o-summer. I do remember Minnesota winters!
They are too adorable as are the kids by the steps, Paul has such a warm voice.
Try and enjoy the Summer anyway, perhaps it will be a mild winter and balance everything?
I know what you mean about busy, sometimes the list is too long to share details of. Please remember to take care and have a lovely weekend, x.
you have no idea how much i love paul simon. thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment