Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack

From Vegas......
To Hawaii.....

Its good to be home! After traveling for 2 weeks, 6 plane rides, and 3 time changes, I must say it feels rather nice to sleep in my own bed. Vegas was a blast, but Kauai was something amazing. Ben and I spent a lot of time in the sun, swimming, eating fresh foods, and just enjoyed being together without work calling. Stay tuned for more pictures....
.......................
Thanks so much to Leslie for guest blogging! I never enjoyed reading my own blog so much :) It was fun reading all your comments while I was away. I look forward to catching up on yours!

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

*hugs*

welcome back!!!!!!

i so can't wait to see those lovely pics

me melodia said...

Welcome back!

We missed you.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Bet you had a wonderful time... would love to hear more about Hawaii, am heading there in jan next year!

knack said...

so glad you are back and that you had such an awesome time! ....xo

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Welcome back!! Can't wait to see pics of Hawaii...a place I have always wanted to visit. I am so totally envious...glad you had a fun, relaxing time ;)

Maria Rose said...

I am glad you had a great time! Welcome back

Nicole Marie said...

welcome back!!