Monday, September 21, 2009

one giant leap for mankind





I love how designers are looking through telescopes for their latest ideas. I can't blame them either. After seeing pictures from the Hubble Space Site, how can you not draw inspiration from such massive beauty that is too amazing to form into words?
....................
Scarf: Risto Bimbiloski, Dress: Mociun, Tights: Tsumori Chisato, Shirt: Vena Cava

4 comments:

Clarity said...

I adore that scarf, I want it. It is unlike anything I have. How did he manage to make it so tasteful and wearable?

I must admit I too was inspired by the Hubble photos (remember e.e. cummings?), to think that there is a universe out there we know so little about, "and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart".

Welcome back dear!

Jenna @ Mi Vida Bonita said...

I like the scarf! I had no idea astrology was going to have a fashion sense ;)

My first time stopping by!
xoxo

kadler said...

Very cool. I would love to rock those tights.

Aline said...

that is such a cool trend!