Monday, December 28, 2009

loot.


1.) F-Troupe Oxfords from BlackBlue from Dad (of course I picked them out....)
2.) Chambray Tunic from Anthro from myself (with xmas money)
3.) Ben's Great Grandmother's necklace from his mom (I felt so lucky receiving this!)
4.)Vamoose modifiable necklace from Ben <3>
...................

What did you receive?

17 comments:

Melissa said...

ohh i'm in love with those shoes and that tunic! everything is darling!

Michele said...

Dude, I almost spit my tea all over my monitor when I saw those shoes. UNBELIEVABLE!

Maria Rose said...

Oh wow, what a beautiful gift of the grandmother's necklace!

Tiffany said...

vamooseeeeeee love love!!!
you did get quite the loot this year!
my fave? a calender my mum made of our family for me so i can have a photo calender in melbourne!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

I could definitely rock this outfit here. love.

Lindsay said...

ZOMFG! I gasped when I saw your shoes. They are INSANE. I love them.

And that chambray tunic! That is proof enough that I need to start spending a lot more time at Anthropologie.

Lovely, lovely, lovely.

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh. Those shoes are wonderful!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Love everything, but that necklace that belonged to Ben's grandmother in particular is such a special gift! And I really envy the Anthro tunic!

Vanessa said...

Those shoes? Perfection. My best gifts were a really lovely duffle coat from J. Crew and the first two seasons of Flight of the Conchords. And a gift debit card from Dad :-)

Kennedy said...

these are all so lovely! you are a lucky girl <3

me melodia said...

I love all your new treasures.
I did good this year. My Ben did better tho.

I have so much FXXI junk to exchange. :-P

shanon said...

Such pretty things. =)

I got a few favorite things:
Books. I love getting books.
A gift card and a candle from Anthro. (I NEED the help of a giftcard to shop there. ; ) hehe)
A good set of cookie sheets and a bigger crock pot. So utilitarian, but badly needed.

P.S. What shop do you buy for in Duluth again? Hopefully I can stop by it over New Years. =)

Megan said...

I love the f-troupes! super awesome!!!

and I like how you altered that necklace...the dress it's photographed with is very cute, as well...

Hannah Elise said...

cuuuu...te! Love the F-troupe shoes. You made off pretty well this year:)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That chambray button down is glorious!

thevamoose said...

that tunic is exactly what I want right now.

and I'm glad you liked the necklace, I only wish it had reached you in time!

stephanie renee said...

I love everything, especially that tunic!