Tuesday, December 8, 2009

stop and smell my fake flower

While waiting to check out during my last Anthro visit I gave into last minute temptation and bought this flower clip. I know it's kind of Carrie Bradshaw and all, but I fell in love with the color. Plus, It adds some zah to an outfit if I am feeling boring. It also looks nice just sitting on my dresser. Who knew Comey's could double as decor?

7 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

And being Ms. Bradshaw like is a bad thing???? Ah ha ha. I love it!

Kate said...

hey there, pretty shoes

Megan said...

Comey's make the BEST decoration...for your shoes and wherever they are...and that pin is ueber cute...

Leslie said...

It that the bodysuit I spy! I tink sooo...

Lindsay said...

Flower accoutrement + Rachel Comeys = Awesome

I wish I was the proud owner of those two lovely, lovely items.

blue moss said...

i have that flower too...and love it on my dresser...now i just need the fabulous shoes :)

Dallas Shaw said...

i love hits but haven't seen it- I guess I'll need to look again? think it's perfect

dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com