
Heyo, Leslie here again. I wanted to share my roommate's new blog dedicated to The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love. She just started it this week but I'm sure this season will provide her with endless fodder for blogging. Her Mission Statement:
"This season I will watch The Bachelor with a sympathetic and critical eye. I will consider the complex and often paradoxical relationship between envy and contempt, those most poignant of emotions which the show incites within me, and document them, along with highlights from each scintillating episode, the breakdowns, the desperation, the fashion, the crazy eyes.
Meanwhile, I will prepare myself and my application for the next run of The Bachelor, get cast, and find true love… obviously. And I will keep you, my dear friends, abreast of my trials and progress, my transformation, my trips to Jessica McClintock in search of that perfect evening gown which says I am confident, I am available, I could easily perform at the Ice Capades or in a drag review"
Meanwhile, I will prepare myself and my application for the next run of The Bachelor, get cast, and find true love… obviously. And I will keep you, my dear friends, abreast of my trials and progress, my transformation, my trips to Jessica McClintock in search of that perfect evening gown which says I am confident, I am available, I could easily perform at the Ice Capades or in a drag review"
To read more, click http://iwouldacceptthatrose.blogspot.com/. To snarkiness! Enjoy!
2 comments:
lol. well if the bachelor looks like THAT, sign me up as well!
hahahaha I love this...I need to read this blog.
Post a Comment