Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How I'd Wear it Series: Camp Comfort

If you have time today hop on over to Camp Comfort (one of my favorite fashion blogs) and check out this outfit I created for Roberta's How I'd Wear it Series . We had to create an outfit based on this shirt. Fun stuff! I wish I really did own all these things....

7 comments:

Leslie said...

loving those socks and that bag. Get in my BELLY.

Leigh said...

i love Camp Comfort, and I adore this look!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Love the trapper hat. So cute!

Hayley Egan said...

i'd be skipping sexily all day long :P

Lindsay said...

OH, those BOOTS! Soooo good, Kate. So good.

Stéphanie said...

Great post !

lisa butterworth said...

i was so excited to see you on roberta's blog, i love cc. and i love those boots. i'd love them even more if they were on my feet.