Friday, April 16, 2010

happy friday.

I feel like I don't deserve a weekend so soon since I took most of the week off, but I do have some major fun I want to accomplish in the next few days. Tonight Ben and I are going out to see our friend Shana cover the Runaways at the Zinema and tomorrow I am off to the cities again for Leslie's birthday party + some much needed lunch dates. Her party is being thrown at the Vegas Lounge which is a dive karaoke bar. Not sure if or what I am going to sing, but I usually go for my favorite: Gold Dust Woman. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Yay! So glad you're coming down!

Anna said...

Ooh the Runaways! I want to see!

Have a great weekend :)

Julia said...

You'll have so much fun, I can just tell :)