



After admiring Anabela's basket, I started to look on Etsy for woven or basket purses. I was quite surprised at all the nice ones I came across. These are just a few that stood out. I don't really have a go-to summer purse. I usually use a few different ones depending on what I'm wearing or doing, but I can see using one of these all summer long.............
9 comments:
Very nice. =)
Love those! I broke a woven purse once, though. Come to think of it, I've also broken a wicker coffee table and a woven reed chair seat. Woven and I are not good bedfellows!
Ooh all of those are great, but I especially love the 2nd and 3rd. They look like baskets fisherman used to use.
Awww, I LOVE the little fishing-tackle-box-y ones!
great post! Love these.
i love these! woven purses are so classic and spring appropriate!
Oooh, I love bag #1!
Oh, these are so lovely!
Oh, I adore these! So perfect for summer.
Post a Comment