Tuesday, May 4, 2010

blue vintage.

The other week I told you I was considering buying this dress from Lollycrisp Vintage (also known as Oma Vintage in Philly) and as you can see- I did! I couldn't be happier. When ordering vintage over the internet you never know what it's going to be like in person, but I love this. Her shop has been a constant go to lately. She has some amazing stuff. I've been wanting to add more color in my wardrobe and this blue really stood out to me. The only thing I am unsure of is jewelry, which I think it needs to break up the blue a bit. Any suggestions? I'm wearing them with my Francesca Giobbi flats, which I tried selling on ebay awhile back and am so glad they didn't sell.
............
On a different note. A Lovely Little Shop just blogged about the swap we did. Check it out here!

8 comments:

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Ooh, pretty blue dress, and it's perfect with your shoes! So sorry, no ideas about jewelry to go with it. I tend to keep my jewelry small (although I am known to wear big earrings from time to time).

Lynzie said...

I vote lots of gold bracelets, or maybe a big wood bracelet.

Hello Lindello said...

Heard and word Lynzie. Good idea!

julie said...

Is the belt attached? If not, I vote you break up the blue with a brown or black belt.

So nice!

pineapplemint said...

I agree with Julie about the belt, if possible. Otherwise maybe a big chunky necklace? I am pretty terrible with jewelry. I never wear it, though I like it on others.

Maria Rose said...

The dress looks great!I've been trying to add more color to my wardrobe too!

Hello Lindello said...

Thanks for the recommendations! I'll try a few different things. I kind of like how the dress is all blue because it gives it that 70s vintage vibe, but I'll play around with it! A white belt might be nice too.

Lindsay said...

A-DORABLE. I looooove the blue. And it's JORDACHE. Loooove. As a barely-wearer-of-jewelry myself, I don't have much in the way of suggestions. I totally like the idea of a big wood bangle, though!