Monday, June 28, 2010

weekend.

A little bit of everything went on this weekend. I helped friends move and paint their new house, attended an estate sale in a mansion I've always admired, filled my stomach with more rhubarb delights then it could probably handle (juice, crisp, martini's, muffins), and even made it down to the point for some beach time and art fair action. One of the best weekends I've had this summer. How was your weekend?
...........

10 comments:

Vanessa said...

Looks like a beautiful couple of days! This weekend summer finally decide to show up in Sweden. I've been smiling ever since!

Tiffany said...

is that the rhubarb drink you are holding? that looks intriguing!!
am so envious of all the northern hemisphere blogs right now, all that warmth and sunshine while i'm sitting here in my puffer vest, burrrr!
my weekend was great! it was filled with thrifting (success) and creating earrings

Little Jane St said...

oh! Happy weekend! Lusting after the bunny figurine:)

Megan said...

that DOES sound like an awesome weekend! how summery sounding, the beach and martini's! I had my best wknd of the summer, too...so yay for lounging and for summer!

Hello Lindello said...

Tiff- It is! It's rhubarb lemonade. Later in the day I was drinking rhubarb martini's. So good!

Unknown said...

You are going rhubarb crazy!!! I love it. Sounds like you had a fun-filled weekend. I'm going to a friend's house this week to indulge in a much-needed fire circle. We're bringing our portable hammock (it folds in on itself into this tiny pocket and slings between any two trees without any apparatus... so stinkin' cool), so I feel like that makes up for a very rainy, very boring weekend. Peace!

Lindsay said...

That little bunny is CUUU-UUUUTE!

Mmmm, rhubarb lemonade. Yum yum yummmm.

Maria Rose said...

Must have been so much fun to get a look inside the long admired home.

Park Street said...

You've inspired me to start hitting up some estate sales. You always find the most beautiful things.

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Rhubarb juice sounds yummy :) Is that a picture of Argos? Great capture! I love estate sales like the one you went to. It's always such a treat to go into those grand old homes.