After spotting this thrifted jumper over at Park Street (also-via) I've been wanting a simple black jumper so bad! This Loeffler Randall one is pretty darn close to the next best thing, but even on sale I don't think I could spend that much right now. Maybe I'll be as lucky as Morgan and find one while thrifting. Crossing fingers.....
7 comments:
I just thrifted a great 80's one yesterday. It has short, puffed sleeves and a sweetheart neckline. I will take a photo today!
I really like that first one, it looks so classy! I think I'm way too short for one myself haha.
I've been crushing over a black jumpsuit this summer as well. These are really great. I need to get serious and track one down!
oh i do fancy that jumper on top! at first, i thought it was you! it's so cute! you must must find one kate! :)
That's awesome Kim! Cant wait to see it!
Thanks Julia. I hope I do!
I want it too! haha
Yeah, WAY cuuuuute. Way cute.
Post a Comment