Wednesday, July 7, 2010

somewhere.

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

this looks great!!!

Megan said...

yes yes yes! I can't wait for this movie to come out...I'm not usually a sophia coppola fan (actually, not one at all), but I love how this trailer is packaged...and Stephen Dorf's acting is pretty decent in it, it seems...I thought he was a lost cause or something...too much reading of Perez (in the past, of course...I'm more highbrow now...ha)

Megan said...

Sofia, whatever. I don't know how to spell her name...

Hello Lindello said...

Megan- I totally agree. When I first saw dorf was in it, i was thinking "that's too bad", but now i think he might have a chance in this film too. and dont worry about spelling mistakes on here. seriously. i am bad.

Lindsay said...

Whoah, that just made me get a little misty-eyed.

And, MEGAN, YOU'RE NOT A SOFIA COPPOLA FAN?!? I love her. So much. I don't really know why, but I just do. Maybe it's the bob & the ballet flats?

Ashley said...

Can't wait!