Sunday, September 19, 2010

vamoose trade.

I was ever so lucky when Kathryn of The Vamoose agreed to do a trade with me! I sent her some vintage items, minerals, and clothes and she sent me some jewelry from her latest collection. I was like a giddy little girl opening her package and unwrapping each piece. Every item was just as beautiful as her dreamy pictures. I've been having a lot of fun wearing her pom necklace and layering the other ones together. Thank you so much Kathryn!

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

beautiful! i'm jealous! :) i treasure the items you sent me when we did our trade! :)

Lindsay said...

Nooooo WAY! DUDE! So awesome!

Pretty pictures, tooo!

Park Street said...

What a GENIUS idea. You've put all sorts of ideas in my head...
You lucky girl. :P

b said...

oh what a perfect person to do a trade with. her stuff is super yummy.

i love a great trade!

p.s. cute blog

Lexie said...

lucky girl! these necklaces are fabulous.

Megan said...

you are like the luckiest girl in the world! these are beeeeeautiful!

and I'm quite jealous of your wknd retreat...when I have my adult job and adult paycheck, I'm taking a similar retreat out into the middle of nowhere, except more of me just sitting in a cool house in the middle of nowhere and not going outside...since I don't do nature