Monday, October 25, 2010

drawing room.

Like most home owners, I feel like we have so much we want to do with our house. It doesn't help that I get sick of things easily and want to switch things up every year either. Right now we're trying to focus on Ben's drawing/painting room. What was once my office; pink, and all things girly and whimsy is now white washed walls and a tiny room trying to figure out how to look neat and cool while being filled with art supplies and empty canvas.

I would like to make shelving using old crates and we are on the hunt for a nice sturdy (antique) easel. Keep your eye out.

You can see more bits of our house here.

4 comments:

Julia said...

Oh my! I love the shifting, switching and rearranging parts of home living. I'm the same way--I get fidgety and something usually has to change!

stephanie renee said...

this is such a sweet corner! i love the white, we just painted our entire upstairs white and we have some really similar built-ins.

Keri Dawn said...

I know what you mean! You might want to check Anthropologie, the store I work in has an old one, but I don't know about online.

Lindsay said...

Dude. Your house is adorb. I just checked out the Flickr set & I LOVE the frames filled with doilies. Cute cute cute.