Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall Back.

My dad gave me some birthday bones awhile ago, but I had yet to spend it (a rare occurrence). I just ordered the dress and shoes above from Dear Fieldbinder. I really really really hope the shoes fit. I've been looking for oxford wedges that aren't too high and comfortable. Keep you posted. //Items can be found here//
...............

PS. some day that bag will be mine! Someday....

7 comments:

Hannah Elise said...

Birthday money is the best! I love those wedges!

Maria Rose said...

You know you should really put together a list of places you shop online, you always have great finds!

Lindsay said...

That shirtdress! LOVE.

It is because of you that I now check out Dear Fieldbender, so I agree with the above comment. You should TOTALLY put together a list of places you shop!

Hello Lindello said...

Thanks guys. I will try working on a list soon!

stephanie renee said...

love the dress, so perfect for fall!

k said...

I adore that red purse...it's perfect!

Alison said...

Definitely have to report back on those shoes — they're gorgeous.