I am freaking out over the closet visits too! I also now have a severe case of closet envy! SEVERE!!!
I had not seen nor heard of this. So much fun! Thanks for sharing.Also, a little bird (in the shape of my roommate) told me you're headed down next weekend... win!
This goes to show how out of the loop I am! This is the first I've seen of it! :)
Ooo, I haven't discovered that site yet, thanks for the tip!
what is it??
Krystal-It's an amazing blog that now has a feature called "closet visits" where she visits very stylish ladies homes and checks out their duds. All of the women that she has featured so far have the best style, so it's a real treat to see! Check it out!!
ohhh, gotcha...i need to go look again!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I am freaking out over the closet visits too! I also now have a severe case of closet envy! SEVERE!!!
I had not seen nor heard of this. So much fun! Thanks for sharing.
Also, a little bird (in the shape of my roommate) told me you're headed down next weekend... win!
This goes to show how out of the loop I am! This is the first I've seen of it! :)
Ooo, I haven't discovered that site yet, thanks for the tip!
what is it??
Krystal-
It's an amazing blog that now has a feature called "closet visits" where she visits very stylish ladies homes and checks out their duds. All of the women that she has featured so far have the best style, so it's a real treat to see! Check it out!!
ohhh, gotcha...i need to go look again!
Post a Comment