I love those things! I used to have one awhile back. I got it at a specialty fish store here in the states so I'm sure you could find some yourself.
I think you can even order them off the internet too!
Pretty. Do you know if they retain their ball shape or if they spread the mossiness around?
Good question Maria. Not sure! I'm planning on doing some research this weekend.Thanks for the heads up Lindsey!
Oh MAN. Those are totally awesome. If you find a source for them, will you let me know??
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love those things! I used to have one awhile back. I got it at a specialty fish store here in the states so I'm sure you could find some yourself.
I think you can even order them off the internet too!
Pretty. Do you know if they retain their ball shape or if they spread the mossiness around?
Good question Maria. Not sure! I'm planning on doing some research this weekend.
Thanks for the heads up Lindsey!
Oh MAN. Those are totally awesome. If you find a source for them, will you let me know??
Post a Comment