Sunday, January 2, 2011

happy new year!

This New Years holiday, we had our good friend Molly come stay with us. She just got off the ice in Antarctica (due to a broken pinky) and is making the rounds to see family and friends. It's so good having her around. She made stecca for Ben and I and it was soooooooo good.

Speaking of New Years- we rang in the New Year with friends by indulging on tasty snacks, champagne, a couple of kegs, and a dance party. I can't believe it's 2011! Where did 2010 go?

In the year 2010 I:

- Went downhill skiing for the first time in 12 years
- Camped on my own island in the BWCA
- Ran my best half marathon
- Purchased my first clothing article from Rachel Comey
- Made over my guest room
- Started to sleep like a normal human being.
- Went to Vegas two too many times.
- Started a new career.
- Made new and dear friendships
- Lost a wonderful person.

in 2011 I would like to:

- Start learning French
- Go on a mini vaca with Ben to a big city.
- Sail more
- Finally finish my dining room
- Save lots of money
- Complain less
- Give more to the less fortunate
- Re-open Hello Victory
- STRESS LESS
.........................
what about you?

7 comments:

l said...

Happy New Year! Omg, you're brave to go skiing, hehe. I'd be terrified lol!

shanon said...

Is that you or your friend watching the oven? Either way, that's so something I'd do. =)

And yes, please reopen Hello Victory. Your finds totally influence my style and I love seeing your new additions.

Maria Rose said...

Can't wait for you to re-open the store!

theappletea said...

how nice!!!! :)

Lexie said...

re-open hello victory! i am excited!

Melissa said...

You definitely inspired me to do a list of my own. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

you camped on your island? that sounds pretty cool!