Monday, July 25, 2011

sunday afternoon



Although my entire weekend was fantastic, I only managed to grab my camera and document my Sunday afternoon. After a morning run and some beach time, Ben and I made some rum & gin drinks while we grilled corn and devoured this delicious carrot salad I found over on Katie's blog (daily read these days). It's so good. You must make it!

............


In other news:


- Can you believe it's the end of July?! Seriously.

- I have had these sandals up on my computer for the last week. Should I? Shouldn't I? Does anyone know how these fit?

- I bought this off the No.blog last week. I am in love with pattern and think it will be a good fall staple. Did I just type fall? ugh.

- Did you join Spotify yet? What do you think?

4 comments:

joyce said...

i have those sandals and i love them. they are so comfy and well-made. i'm a true 8 and found the 8s to be perfect.

Maria Rose said...

Looks like a wonderful afternoon!

SJ said...

ooo nice choices! i love the dress especially.

stephanie renee said...

i need to try that recipe!