My birthday is next month and I'm already thinking of some things I can justify buying for myself. You know, the annual "I'll buy myself something nice for my birthday" deal... Most of these things have been in my "I want folder" for months (except for the necklace, but every birthday wish list needs an impulse item, no?).
Here are my justifications:
Claire Vivier Bag: I need a basic brown bag, duh. I LOVE my clutch.
Karen Walker sunglasses: I've been eyeballing (har har) these since last summer. The perfect accessory in my opinion.
Bib necklace: I've been wanting a fun one for some time now. It will make any old t-shirt or cotton dress into something much more.
Sweater: I live in Duluth, Minnesota. Need I say more?
Comeys: I am bored of my Frye's and have been in love with these since the beginning.
Mag: I have all the other issues (which I love), but have failed to buy this. Most likely out of shear laziness.
Lipstick: Saw a girl wearing this shade last year and it's been put in and out of my cart for a year now. Do any readers have it? Recommend any other shades?
Dress: I fell in love with this dress last spring and now it's on super sale. It seems like a great transition piece too. Pair it with leggings or skinnies for fall/winter, and go bare summer. Perfect.
Click on the picture to see where to buy all these lovely things.
1 comment:
I am also coveting a pair of KW sunglasses but I don't think I could justify a pair when I need prescriptions. For the Nars Lipstick, I love Nars they have really good shades but they also make these lipstick pencils that are easier to use and comes in great matte shades!
Post a Comment