Monday, January 16, 2012

What a prego wears to: India Palace for Lunch


   Cardigan: Jcrew / Grey lounge shirt: Jcrew mens / Leggings: motherhood maternity/ Scarf: Ilana kohn

A new segment I am calling “what a prego wears….”
I have always been keen on seeing what people wear, and now that I am 21 weeks (halfway!) pregnant I am on the lookout for other prego’s with like minded style. I haven’t had much luck, so let me know if you come across some blogs or pics of inspiration! Due to the lack of these findings,  I’ve decided to document my own process and let me tell you – it’s tougher than it looks! My objective is to keep my own style while being practical and comfortable. This is not always easy with a growing chest and belly! I’m still lucky enough to fit in most of my pre-prego clothes (I credit this to my fondness for over-sized items), but I don’t think that will last too much longer.
…………………….
Apologies for the semi-blurry pic, but that mirror is almost 100 years old and I took it using my phone.



7 comments:

Tiffany said...

oh my gosh, i've been SO behind in blog land that i missed this piece of info!!!
congrats kate! ah!! how exciting!!
you look absolutely beautiful.

jenny gordy said...

What a challenge to dress cute while pregnant, and in winter no less! Love your outfit, so cute. I hope I look half that cute someday when (if) I'm pregnant.

Sarge in Charge said...

I am liking what's happening on top of your head-- maybe an update on your hairdo is in order?

Hello Lindello said...

Thank you so much! You guys are so sweet.

ilana kohn said...

aw, thanks kate! glad i could help you feel a little more stylin' these days. :)

Lindsay said...

A. AGAIN- Your hair is aweeeesome!

B. YOU ARE ADORABLE.

C. My childhood bestie is pregnant right now (just about halfway through, too), and she is SUPER annoyed with how many bras she's had to buy. She's on, like, bra 8 because her boobs just keep getting bigger & bigger. :(

Lindsay said...

Yeah, I mean, seriously, I can't get over how cute your hair is!!! Is that ombre going on?!