Saturday, March 31, 2012

What A Prego Wears: To her own baby shower


31 weeks!
Dress: Wiksten
Boots: Rachel Comey

Ever since I first saw the Helen dress (collaboration between Dealty +Wiksten) a few months ago I knew I had to have it! It was a dress that I could easily wear during and after my pregnancy since the fit is nice and loose. I am so happy I was able to get one in time for my baby shower this weekend and that my popping belly still fit it in it! Despite having the palest of legs, I wore it sans tights with my penpal boots from Rachel Comey. This was a first time in a while that I felt like dressing up and I have Jenny to thank for that! Her clothing is impeccable and makes you feel like a million bucks.
............
My dear friends Andi and Amy hosted the shower. It was so much fun! There were so many friends that came that I hadn't seen in awhile (thanks for driving up Lynz!) and it made me feel so blessed to have such great women in my life. My little one is going to have a lot of amazing aunties :)

4 comments:

natasha said...

you are one beautiful pregnant lady! : )

boicemail@gmail.com said...

so pretty!

Congratz!

! _ !

joyce said...

you look adorable. that dress suits you so well!

Jocy said...

Adorable!