Tuesday, April 24, 2012

life lately





A friend who lives out of state asked if I went into labor since I hadn't posted on here for awhile, so I thought I better make an appearance! I really thought I would be blogging more being done with my job and all, but I guess that's not that case. I have been keeping busy organizing the house, finishing last minute projects, trying to get out outside as much as possible, and getting caught up with friends whom I've neglected these last few months.

........................

I may not be blogging, but I have been using Instagram to document some of my life:

1.) I sat in the sun all today with my new kicks.
2.) I have been wearing pink lips lately and find it makes me feel a little more glamorous ( even if I have been wearing the same black legging for weeks).
3.) My FIRST clothing purchase for baby Lindello. Booties Annie made from her line All Knitwear. Aren't they cutest!?
4.) Argos hogging the bed per usual.

1 comment:

shanon said...

Cutest booties ever. =) You look great! I had a big pregnant lady chub face. ; )