My little Helen,
Today you turn two months old. Each day passes so fast I can barely keep up with it. You are the sweetest little girl. Truly. You rarely cry and now that you're getting older your fussy time in the evenings are becoming shorter and shorter. Everyone kept telling me how alert you are, and I am now realizing you are SO social and alert for your age. You follow us with you eyes and give us lots of smiles. Sometimes I think you are trying to talk to us! You love nursing and falling asleep on my chest, and lately you have been going to bed earlier which is a treat for you dad and I! You love going for evening rides in the chariot jogger, and I can't wait to take you on runs. You are a very content baby and we feel so lucky and blessed by you. I am trying to remember to savor these early months with you, but looking forward to watching you grow and see your personality develop more and more. I love you so much. xxx

4 comments:
She is beautiful! It's so much fun watching tiny babies grow, change, and their personalities develop each day. I have a new niece who is the same age as Helen, and I cannot believe how much she changes from week to week!
Has it been 2 months already?! Wow. She is quite a beauty! Good job!
what a face! she's beautiful, kate! i hope you have been doing well and enjoying yourself a little more ... i just read this article about the ten things they don't tell you about childbirth ... wow, you're a real superwoman for going through it!!!
hello, Helen.
Post a Comment