Wednesday, September 5, 2012

last of my twenties

birthday wishlist


My last year in my twenties begins on the 10th. I have everything I could ever want in my life these days, but for kicks I thought it would be fun to do a little birthday wish list of items I have been eyeing:

Pretty Mommy always stocks the greatest lines. I love these Ace & Jig dresses and Object + Totem necklaces.

This watch is so simple and pretty. I love how big the face is without being too overbearing and showy.

Anyone else keep hearing about how amazing Rodin face oil is? I HAVE to try it! It's a pretty penny, but I hear it goes a long way.

How pretty are these pony tail holders? Have you noticed hair clips are making a big comeback?

..........


4 comments:

emily said...

HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY!

funny you should mention michelle and rodin oil in the same post as i was just in her bathroom yesterday swiping some of her rodin oil! seriously.

lets celebrate 30 when you're in mpls next.

xE

roberta jane said...

I've been dying to try that Rodin oil for a long time, but having trouble making the purchase based on the price. Let me know if you try it.
Also, happy birthday! The 30's are awesome ;)

Anonymous said...

I just started the first year of my 30's in July. I think I need to try that oil. Maybe it will make me look like Linda Rodin when I am her age, perhaps not :/

Unknown said...

Thanks sweet Kate!! I love the Rodin oil - it smells so yummy...I don't know if it does anything amazing but I like to pretend it does ;) Hope you have an AMAZING bday!