I was lucky enough to spend a few great days at Kelly's family cabin a couple weekends ago. 9 of my closest friends spent the weekend laying in sun, playing games, sipping cool bevies, swimming, and eating deliciousness. Of course I'm making it sound a lot more PG than it really probably was, but I'm sure you can only imagine all the things that really happened.
It's a four day weekend for us at the Lindello household. Ben, Argos, and I are thinking of packing our bags and heading up to his dad's place in Canada. His dad just built a house on Mink Island, right after the Canadian border. It's right on Lake Superior overlooking a bunch of cool islands near Isle Royal. If we don't head up there, our second choice is to try to go camping in BWCA. It looks pretty full, but we might be able to get in somewhere. I'm just happy to have some time with Ben before summer ends.
Oh- And Did I forget to mention DFL convention! I just witnessed HISTORY. True blue, fantastic history this week. Pretty darn exciting! If only I could go see RATM during the Repub convention (Lucky Mr. Hasty).
No comments:
Post a Comment