Sunday, January 4, 2009

sunday afternoon

Our street last night




We had a mini winter storm last night. I don't mind when we get snow at all, I love it! I'm going to try to go cc skiing this week. I have yet to do it this year & I heard the trails are really nice. Ben went ice fishing yesterday & caught a few crappies. He fried them up today with some coconut & currant rice. It was delicious! I had my camera on the table so I took a few shots. Notice that Argos is always under my arm. He doesn't whine for food, but will wait creeping under my arm just in case something slips off the fork...





"The creeper"

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

ooo currant rice?! what is that?
your doggie is cute, it is an opportunist!

Hello Lindello said...

Currant rice:

2 cups cooked Jasmine rice
Sea Salt
handful Cashews Halves
1/2 cup dried currents
1/2 lime sqeezed over top
& whatever else you have to put in!

put in skillet for a few minutes to heat & viola!