Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I should be packing....

{how funny are these little beavers?}
I really should NOT have spent any money this week so I could have as much as possible for my trip, but I couldn't resist these prints from Little Paper Planes. They have such wonderful artists, & I have been eyeing Alyson Fox's work for quite some time now. I couldn't bear the thought of this one being sold out. Ben & I also got the giggles from Aly Aga's "busy beaver print". I love the little pudgy beavers putting on aprons! I'm framing it and putting it above the sink, so it will give me a laugh while I wash dishes. Both of the prints arrived today & I can't wait to frame & hang them.

{The beautiful Alyson Fox}

{The pink beanie from Kay Lim Design}

While reading the lovely blue moss blog (make sure to check out her etsy shop as well, beautiful jewelry), I stumbled upon Kay Lim's etsy shop & fell in love with many of her things, especially the pink beanie which I quickly bought as there was only one left ( I had too right?). Geez, I need to duct tape my wallet shut until I get off the plane! Anyhoo, enjoy & I'll be back next week!

2 comments:

blue moss said...

i love the pink beanie!!
have a fabulous vacation
michelle

Anonymous said...

Hey Kate! Thanks for the comment. I am obviously still working on becoming a true blogger as I didn't even see your comment until now!! Congrats on all of the success you are having with your new buisness.

Have a wonderful time down south. Run hard and fast! We'll have to get together when you get back into town...Take care Kate