Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!

We all Know that Earth Day should be everyday so why not start incorporating small things in our life that can add up and make a big difference. Besides recycling your soda bottles, using all natural detergent, and wiping with recycled toilet paper you can also spend your money wisely on things that are not only stylish but also on stuff that won't leave such a large footprint. In honor of Earth Day, I put together some items I've been eyeing...

Office life doesn't have to be boring with these pretty folders printed on recycled stock paper.

Out with your rubber maids and plastic bags! Cloth Buckets can be used for a multitude of things.

Glass is the new plastic according to Swissmiss and I think she's right. I love these baby bottles and look how easy they are to grip! I have a baby shower idea for Grace now...

Cuddle up with this chic pillow made with a vintage chenille blanket. How sweet.

Feel good about wearing these red vino vintage wedges. And why not wear them with this reconstructed vintage blouse? Red looks good with stripes ya know.

No comments: