Monday, April 20, 2009

geisha bun love and fashion shows

this is leslie. she is a best friend of mine. some people think we are sisters. she is an art director at a gallery in the cities and gets to go fun places like paris and new york a lot. she told me high buns are the latest hair trend, so we decided to try them out....i think i look like a hippie geisha. (thats ok though) {trying not to giggle}
{i took this one when she wasn't paying attention and for some reason I can't stop laughing every time i look at it. it looks like 'old maid' snuck into my office}
on another note:
Remember when I said I recently became a buyer for a new clothing boutique that's opening up? Well, Andrea (owner & friend) just called to let me know I will be flying to NYC to attend the Circuit.Intermezzo Enk fashion showrooms to pick out more lines! I'm so excited to be in New York and get to preview new clothes AND get to buy them!!! I feel so lucky right now. I leave in 2 weeks!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! so exciting! i do that with designer sunglasses but clothing is WAY better :) have fun

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Totally envious here! How great is that to get to spend someone elses money shopping for clothes?!?! My idea of an ideal job. I like the top knot...I wear mine that way just because I don't have to worry about it! BTW...totally forgot about Clive Owen for one of the hot men...good pic!

Tiffany said...

Oh I love love love the high geisha bun!I was asked what hairstyle I want my models to have for my show and I think I might just nip that idea from you!!! It is super cute AND easy!!

I can't wait to see what you get to scout out in NYC, a show! Wow!!!

lauren said...

it's true what leslie says about high buns! i only wish my hair was long enough to do it. grrrr!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Woohoo! I'm so excited for you about your trip and the new buyer job. Love the bun, you look cute as a hippie geisha.

Unknown said...

cute hair dos! btw come enter 2 win the giveaway at www.lagelledailydose.blogspot.com

Clarity said...

Hippie geisha? I hear a "new black" coming on.

That's an adorable picture, it looks unposed even though you're posing. I just saw the pictures of your Gatsby party over at some blog - Original!

I have a fat, nay, obese crush on Gatsby world.