Sunday, May 31, 2009

stinker

Every night while I'm getting ready for bed, Argos creeps into the
bed and plops down in MY spot.
Head on pillow, drifting off to sleep like nobody's business.
And everytime, I have to coax him to move (which takes effort) and he usually ends up
squished in between Ben and I until he gets too hot and leaves.
This literally happens every single night.
You think he would know by now he's not allowed to take my space, but nope.
Sure enough, he's always waiting for me to move him.
Sometimes, when I have to get up in the middle of the night he creeps right back in!

What a little stinker.

(but I love him)

5 comments:

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

What a handsome fella...could be he loves the attention of getting moved around? I think he just loves the comfort of your side of the bed!!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Argos is so handsome! He steals your spot because he loves you so darn much!

Nicole Marie said...

i have a little 7 pound dog and he somehow always manages to take up most of the bed!

Tiffany said...

hehe that is super cute. aww i miss having a dog!
they're such great companions even if they steal your warm spot.

Little Jane St said...

oh so sneaky - he is super cute!