Those are cute!!
What lovely dresses esp love the first one; p.s. your weekend below looked like so much fun!
I want these too. (Please grant my wishes magical closet gods.)
Beautiful shop and I'm in love with that "lover dress"- the color is beautiful. I'm a sucker for anything grey!
frances may is awesome and the owner is so friendly! i looked into my wardrobe, that is it, i need more work suitable summer dresses.
They would look adorable :)
Oh...that lover dress is fabulous!!
all fresh and summery!!love them...
I know, me too! Especially that second one with the giant belt. Love.
I'm so sorry, I've tagged you....
Ooh-too cute! I can't wait to go dress shopping for my wedding week in hot and sticky Florida. I think if I wait a couple more weeks everything will be on sale (yippee!)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Those are cute!!
What lovely dresses esp love the first one; p.s. your weekend below looked like so much fun!
I want these too.
(Please grant my wishes magical closet gods.)
Beautiful shop and I'm in love with that "lover dress"- the color is beautiful. I'm a sucker for anything grey!
frances may is awesome and the owner is so friendly! i looked into my wardrobe, that is it, i need more work suitable summer dresses.
They would look adorable :)
Oh...that lover dress is fabulous!!
all fresh and summery!!
love them...
I know, me too! Especially that second one with the giant belt. Love.
I'm so sorry, I've tagged you....
Ooh-too cute! I can't wait to go dress shopping for my wedding week in hot and sticky Florida. I think if I wait a couple more weeks everything will be on sale (yippee!)
Post a Comment