I wish I needed new glasses....


As I was reading Garance Dore's blog the other day and I came across this new line



As I was reading Garance Dore's blog the other day and I came across this new line
of glasses called PRISM. According to their site the frames are carved out of these blocks of acetate and finished by hand at a family-run factory in the North Eastern region of Italy.
Creative director Anna Laub says the inspiration behind for PRISM came from American 50s and 60s vintage frames and the style on the streets of Stockholm, to the clean lines of Mexico City’s Bauhaus architecture.
Wouldn't you LOVE to have a pair?
13 comments:
I'm swooning!
That middle pair is amazing.
oh how i wish my face wasn't so minuscule so i could get a pair!
so pretty!
i swear mum has a pair like that from the 70s.
@melissa: i think they would look great on petite faces!
mine however...
My mum also had a pair like that in the 70s. We used to dig them out of the back of a drawer for comedy effect when we were teenagers...
What do they do with the rest of the blocks of acetate?
Some people are shoeaholics..I'm a glassaholic. Whenever we go somewhere, I have to have some kind of glasses..either sunglasses or frames...these are great!
im scared to look how much they cost!!
omg thank you for that link to that youtube series! i can't wait to try this at home. and also, when i do it, it will take longer than 6 minutes! eep
ughh i love these so much.
ps: your blog is so cute and wonderful! i love reading it. i hope you're enjoying your earrings and necklace!! :)
YES, I totally need new glasses! These are wonderful, thank youuu! x
Wow, those are amazing. Love them!
I know, so cute! I just got new glasses and almost picked up a similar pair to the black ones. Just a bit too big for my face :)
i'm in serious need of new ones but i need to try them all on first! :)
Post a Comment