Does that dress have pockets??oh' I really, really love this ♥
I want that ruffle skirt!!!!
Ooh - love that striped dress!
oh my! i don't know whether to jump for joy or to cry about my empty wallet.
kate are you proud of me?i went to look at the sales page and didn't buy one thing!very tempting but am sticking ot my gunsoooo i hate sticking to my guns
aw i covet bbw
Love the ruffles!
That skirt is super cute! I love it!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Does that dress have pockets??
oh' I really, really love this ♥
I want that ruffle skirt!!!!
Ooh - love that striped dress!
oh my! i don't know whether to jump for joy or to cry about my empty wallet.
kate are you proud of me?
i went to look at the sales page and didn't buy one thing!
very tempting but am sticking ot my guns
oooo i hate sticking to my guns
aw i covet bbw
Love the ruffles!
That skirt is super cute! I love it!
Post a Comment