
I know swimsuit season is over, but I've been eyeing this boudoir print number from Hayden- Harnett for awhile now. Its on sale for only $49! I love the hand drawn sketches in purple don't you? They also have dresses with this print and lots more stuff on sale you can check out here.
................
Off subject note: Andrea and I found out today we will be attending a big buyers party in Vegas with Samantha Ronson as guest DJ as well as an appearance by Will.I.am. I'm not a real fan of either of those two, but I'm excited to see who else may show up. Talk about fun people watching! I'll have to remember my camera for this one...
4 comments:
So adorable! Now I want it too! But I do live in Florida so swimsuits are never out of season! :)
YES PLEASE :)
love it! and love your shop (:
♥
that swimsuit is amazing! i just discovered your blog from your AWESOME shop :-)
Post a Comment