
When Ben and I spent a summer in Europe a few years back we had the most delicious sandwich at the airport in Greece of all places. It was a large baguette smothered in tapenade and topped with feta and cucumber. I decided to honor our Greek adventure and make a similar sandwich for lunch yesterday. I blended some kalamata olives and roasted tomatoes and spread it over a bolillo bun (Mexican bread that similar to a French Baguette). I then put layers of sliced cucumber and chunks of feta. Done! It was so easy and good.
4 comments:
Yum...
oo othat looks so good.
today for our hike, one of the gals packed a lovely baguette lunch. she put spicy grilled mackerel with slices of thin raw onion and cucumbers. it was DELIcious
That looks delicious! I will have to try it sometime. I swear, cucumbers are so underrated!
sounds delish! I'm a sucker for tapenade. enjoy your vacay!!
♥~L
Post a Comment