Now that summer is dwindling down to a few sporadic bursts of sunshine and warmth I am faced with the reality of winter approaching. I still have things on my list to do! I'm trying not to hit the panic button, but I am leaving for a couple weeks (did I tell you that?oops) and I'm afraid when I return I will be faced with chilly breezes, thousands of college kids back in town, and Thursday night T.V watching. I better start crossing things off......
..............
Next Monday I am leaving for VEGAS (for some reason I felt like I should capitalize that). Andrea and I are going to Project for a buying show. I am SO PUMPED to see all the lines and check out designers like Dusen! A day after VEGAS Ben and I are going on a much needed vacation together to Kauai for a week where he will be running a marathon and I will be burying my toes in sand. I'm so excited for our trip but I have a million things to do this week before I am ready to go and won't come home after two weeks with a pile of catching up to do! Since I'll be gone for awhile, Leslie will be guest blogging for me and she will have a million and one cool things to share with you (especially about art) so keep checking in!
.............
In other news and tidbits:
I went to IKEA yesterday and I cant stop eating these! Help me......
I'm missing Molly. Come back please. Thanks.
I will finally be taking more product photos for Hello Victory so don't give up on me yet!
I am in love with this dress.
I cut my bangs shorter today.
I have a blister on each toe from wearing new shoes for 10 hours yesterday and I'm praying to God that I don't have to wear flip flops in Vegas (I think I'd rather just cut them off). Not smart Kate.
Dandelion Pesto. cool.
This dress is darling and the photos are lovely.
I have a little over a month to train for my half marathon.
all for now....
8 comments:
um.
jealous.
you'll get your share of vitamin D when you're in hawaii!!!
its gloomy here but we have had our fair share of sun.
also it is officially nearly autumn, i'm wearing my boots. BOOTS!
Wow..I would capitalize BOTH places! Sounds like fun and don't worry, everything will get done ;)
I'm so glad you're going on that trip with Ben! You're going to have a wonderful, wonderful time together! And you will, amazingly, get your things crossed off :) I'll be rooting for you!
By the way, I love short bangs. I'm watching Roman Holiday right now and short bangs are so darling!
A marathon? Eep!
I think that 2nd dress would be the perfect walk around the lake dress. =) And why is it that everything in Ikea looks so yummy?
oh kauai! i want to go there for the next hawaii trip!
*i linked your post about your last name today
You've been really busy! I hope your vacation will be a nice change of pace.
Have a wonderful trip! Sounds like you have a fun two weeks ahead of you. Me = jealous!
~ Jen
You are a busy bee! I can see why you want to hang on to summer for as long as you can. Your winters are long and cold...
So envious/ excited for you about your trips! A former co-worker of mine had a condo in Kawaii and I used to swoon over her pictures and tales of hiking treacherous trails up the sides of volcanos. Do we get to see pics when you return?
You just had to tell me about those cookies. I'm going to the IKEA in Atlanta this weekend and now I'm going to have to buy some of those.
Post a Comment