I'll be the first to admit that I usually don't like saying "I'll never wear that" or "no way", because too many a times it has come around and bit me in the bum. With that said what do you think of overalls? I think they're quite cute and perfect for fall weather. I could see myself sporting these at the Applefest this October. I wore bibs all the time up till middle school. I just HATED unlatching & unhooking everything to pee! Do fellow bib wearers remember that?These ones from Built by Wendy are adorable with the button up shirt. A little red lipstick doesn't hurt either...
5 comments:
hahah me too!! i have to pee so often anything that i have to work that hard to get out of is just terrible!!
HAha I'm exactly the same! I suppose that's Anna Wintour and her team turning us around on the idea... always love overalls - remind me of my youth :-)
haha! overalls! i used to love them, all through middle school... and yes i went crazy and unlatched one side. Aaaand i will never wear them ever again. I will stick to my word on that one. They arent very forgiving for the ladies with junk in the trunk! :D
I love overalls on certain body types. I am a little too well endowed on top and they never fit me right. I do recall wearing them in jr.high and I was always worried about the straps falling into the toilet.
I'm an overalls, jumper & romper slut. I love em. Even if it makes it difficult to pee I dont care. I think they're adorable.
Post a Comment