Tuesday, September 8, 2009

While we're on the subject

I've seen many Frida Halloween costumes over the years but nothing compares to Sarah and Jenny's version of The Two Fridas.  Aren't they stunning?




6 comments:

Julia said...

YES YES YES! I loved watching the movie Frida as well :)

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Best costume(s) ever!

Tiffany said...

holy wow, this is fantastic and how very cool!
although I don't understand the american halloween, frida's not scary!

Maria Rose said...

Those are great! My hubby and I are both art historians and one year we went to a Halloween party with the other art history grad students (yes the party was seriously nerdy). Eric and I went as Frida and Diego. My costume was obvious, but when Eric wandered away from me he was just dressed as a fat man...didn't work very well.

Leslie said...

So funny! I planned on doing the same thing a couple of years ago but we jumped ship on the idea because of the nondescript Diego costume. Too bad for him! We went as figure skaters instead, at my pleading insistence, and he had to wear spandex. HA!

kadler said...

Haha, that is so awesome!